Join Our Team
Team Positions Available
Audit Intermediate to Senior
Our size allows us the ability to expose our staff to "real business issues" whilst still being able to effectively mentor, train and develop our staff to allow them to deliver high quality, practical, commercial and thorough service to clients.
Our Audit team comprises of 14 team members and we currently looking for another qualified superstar to join this dynamic team.
Our firm values work life balance and fosters a culture which not only makes it an enjoyable place to work but also supports the creation of long lasting friendships with work colleagues.
Successful applicants will hold the following attributes / experience.
- Tertiary qualifications in Accounting
- 3-4 years Australian Audit Experience
- Commenced or nearly completed CA/CPA
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to lead audit jobs
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills (both written and verbal)
- Highly motivated
- Ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team
- Focused upon continuous improvement
Why Work For Lead Advisory Group?
Our Team Members are the heart and soul of our business. Our team's guiding principles are integrity, respect, teamwork, achievement and innovation. Our guiding principles are the keys to our culture and to achieving our vision.
We value our Team Members' contributions, recognise and reward their efforts and provide a fun, satisfying and safe workplace.
By living our values we will continue to "build the best" and earn the right to serve our clients tomorrow and into the future.