If the shares are to be sold, they need to first be placed in a state of "Transmission". The following documents are to be provided to the PO Box address.
- 'Transmission Application' form
- Original share Certificate(s), or if this cannot be located, a 'Certificate Replacement Request – Executors/Administrators' form
- Certified copy of death certificate
- Either a) Certified copy of Probate
- Certified copy of the will
- 'Small Estate Statement and Indemnity'
- Certified copy of Identification. The documents must contain an Original Certification as follows: Certification Definition
- Shareholder Details Form
An originally certified copy is a copy of an original document which has been certified as being a true copy by an authorised person. It should state the authorised person's name, title and address.