Transfer to Beneficiary
If the share are to be transferred direct to a beneficiary, the following documents are to be provided to the PO Box address:
- 'Transfer form for non-market transactions'
- Original share certificate(s) or if this cannot be located, a 'Certificate Replacement Request – Executors/Administrators'
- Certified copy of Death Certificate
- Either a) Certified copy of Probate
- Certified copy of the Will, and
- 'Small Estate Statement and Indemnity'
- Certified copy of Identification. The documents must contain an Original Certification as follows: Certification Definition
- Shareholder Details Form
Certification of Documents
All copies of original document such as probates powers of attorney, birth certificates, marriage certificates, death certificates, etc. should be certified that they are a true and correct copy of the original document and state the name, title and address of the person certifying the document.
The certificated should be made by a person who is in the State or Territory of certification has the authority to witness a statutory declaration.
Photocopies of documents should not be accepted in lieu of originals unless certified with original signatures.